- 18 January, 2021
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Expertise in standard design software (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc)
- Proficient in web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3 or SCSS
- Good understanding of frontend bundlers, such as Webpack
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Flexible work hours – ability to work from home
- 13thmonth salary per year
- Performance review once a year
- Plus you could request to be reviewed whenever you like – as many times in a year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up
- Annual leaves:12 days
- Football club
- Team Building Events
- Full reimbursements for Professional Educational Certificates (eg: AWS Certifications)
- Fun Office Environment with Foosball table and PS4 Game room
- From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of users in the US.