Job Summary: The Security Engineer is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of the security infrastructure of the organization. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the IT team to identify and resolve security issues, and to assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company data and systems.
1/ Key Responsibilities:
- Support the design, development and maintenance of the security infrastructure of the organization
- Assist in the analysis and response to security threats and vulnerabilities
- Participate in regular security assessments and audits
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures
- Support the management of security incidents and coordinate response activities
- Ensure compliance with applicable security standards, regulations and laws
- Assist in providing security guidance to other members of the IT team
- Participate in security awareness training and education initiatives
- Stay current with emerging security trends and technologies
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a security engineering role
- Basic knowledge of security principles and technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, vulnerability assessment tools, encryption technologies, and secure coding practices
- Familiarity with security-related standards and regulations, such as ISO 27001, NIST, HIPAA, and PCI DSS
- Hands on experience with PenTesting using open source and commercial tools
- Hands on experience with servers, containers, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Knowledge of security monitoring and automated detection and response systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English for changes required to fix the problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant security certifications such as Security+, CEH, or SSCP would be an advantage
3. Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus
- Performance appraisal once a year and you could request unlimited to be reviewed whenever you like
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Football club
- From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of users in the US.
- We’re committed to investing in our people and building a workplace you’ll love coming to every day.
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: tea, coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
4. Salary: You’ll love it.