As a MySQL Database Administrator (DBA), you will work to ensure our databases meet the requirements and needs of the business, assist in tuning, benchmarking, and troubleshooting, and help to define a long term vision for how we store, access, collate, and back up our data. You will ensure our application performs well and the architecture and design operate in a scalable and highly-available fashion. You will be highly involved in planning how our schema evolves and adapts to growing data storage needs and will also be focused on storing the data in a secure way.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
Define and implement database architecture to support new application development
Troubleshoot, tune, monitor, and upgrade database and data warehouse installations
Provide insight into emerging technologies and industry best practices
Communicate and collaborate with other teams
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 3-5+ years of proven professional database administration experience
Hands-on experience in managing and tuning Percona MySQL databases
Experience with Jasper Reports is a huge plus
Capable of creating, managing, and modifying custom reports and datasets as needed
Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems
Comfortable with secure coding techniques and proper handling of PII
Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and work ethic
Self-motivated and self-managing, comfortable working in a highly distributed environment.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus
- Performance appraisal once a year and you could request unlimited to be reviewed whenever you like
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Football club
- From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of users in the US.
- We’re committed to investing in our people and building a workplace you’ll love coming to every day.
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: tea, coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
Salary: You’ll love it.