We are looking for an experienced candidate who can provide their skillset and expertise on our e-commerce website. You will be working during US Central Time Zone with a team of developers, digital marketers, strategists, creatives and more.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Creative Team to implement front end user experience
- Work with E-Commerce Manager to implement and configure Shopify Enterprise apps
- Schedule route checks and maintenance to optimize the performance of website
- Proficient understanding of repository and code versioning tools, such as Git
- Maintain Google Web Vital and other important elements for SEO
- On-call work may be required some weekends and holidays if there is something new launching on the website.
The candidate will have:
- 2 years of Shopify Enterprise experience with at least six months in lead position
- Knowledge of e-commerce/internet retailing business will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of backend development and liquid programming language
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme
- Experience in Implementing Shopify Ajax API, Admin APIs
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
- Excellent communication English.
Nice to have:
- Can customize the app using Ruby.
- Have basic knowledge of creative tools like Photoshop and Illustration
- Have used Bootstrap
Please submit sample work (can be website URL’s) to be considered in addition to your resume.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13month salary per year
- Performance bonus
- Performance appraisal once a year and you could request unlimited to be reviewed whenever you like
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Football club
- From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of users in the US.
- We’re committed to investing in our people and building a workplace you’ll love coming to every day.
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: tea, coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
Salary: You’ll love it.