1. Job Description:
- Quickly grasp concepts, problems and implement solutions with guidance
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design, etc.) on planning and execution
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment
2. Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and testing apps using React Native for large scale applications. Or 2+ years with ReactJS (HTML5, CSS3, HTTP, JS, Cross-browser support, bootstrap)
- Experience with memory management and performance tuning
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Having knowledge/experience with Java/Kotlin or Objective-C/Swift (for React Native developer) or Flutter is a plus
3. Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 13month salary per year
- Performance bonus
- Performance appraisal once a year and you could request unlimited to be reviewed whenever you like
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Football club
- From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of users in the US.
- We’re committed to investing in our people and building a workplace you’ll love coming to every day.
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: tea, coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
4. Salary: You’ll love it.